Source: Bo Bedre
Is your bathroom tired and outdated? Giving your bathroom a quick refresh doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. In fact, you can do it on a dime without compromising style. Here are 10 chic and budget friendly ways to update one of the most used rooms in the house.
Stylish Tip #1
- Declutter – Something as simple as clearing off your bathroom counter can make a room feel lighter and cleaner.
Stylish Tip # 2
- Repaint – a fresh coat of paint can do wonders to a room.
Stylish Tip #3
- Shower Curtain – Replace that old shower curtain with a modern, neutral color.
Stylish Tip #4
- Flowers: Add fresh flowers
Stylish Tip #5
- Hooks: Install trendy bathroom hooks to hang up your towels
Stylish Tip #6
- Candles: Group candles of varying sizes around the bathtub for instant calming and ambiance.
Stylish Tip #7
- Stool: If you the space place a chic stool or make up chair in the bathroom.
Stylish Tip #8
- Pictures: Add framed pictures to the walls.
Stylish Tip #9
- Lighting: Add dimmers to light switches to create softer lighting.
Stylish Tip #10
- Faucets: Change old bathroom faucets and fixtures.